The Thompson's -The Family Collection-

I admire this woman. She's wonder woman personified. A recent nursing school graduate, endearingly proud mother, and a helpful shopping buddy, Bonnie is one of those friends you feel privileged to be close to. I'm exultant in her company. I will be in my room some nights when I will literally fictionalize a desire to hydrate so I have an excuse to go downstairs to see her when she comes over to hang out with my roommate Scott. I've spent countless times staring aimlessly, though with a smile on my face, into the deep interior of our refrigerator, reaching for a water that I don't need, in a attempt to hear one of those laughs that make you try extra hard to be funny while your around her. So imagine if you will for a moment, how much enjoyment I took away from this shoot. This is Bonnie's family.

BonniesFamily2010-6

BonniesFamily2010-69

CollageTuck

BonniesFamily2010-49

CollageGrace

BonniesFamily2010-67

BonniesFamily2010-8

BonniesFamily2010-52

BonniesFamily2010-4

2 comments:

  1. I know - seriously - she is amazing. And I don't just say that because she is my cousin!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...