The Piceno's -The Family Collection-

We met at the orange groves, a collection of trees lucky to be still standing, as it borders the very popular 67th avenue. The weather was cool, but sunny. Mariana, a senior last year at Ridge, has followed my work for awhile, and roped her family into this shoot. I want to thank her.


This shoot was effortless. Their minds repressed the fact that I was photographing them, and they were able to relax, and enjoy each other's company, and even dabble in a quick game of Catch Phrase (an essential game in any collection, according to them). They even gave Dad a hard time for his refusal to show his teethy grin (he gave in soon enough). Blessed are the families that are unstrained. This is the Piceno's.

TheWoods-33

Collage2

TheWoods-6

TheWoods-13

TheWoods-57

Collage1

TheWoods-30

TheWoods-53

3 comments:

  1. I should be memorizing a spanish presentation... but once again I have found myself trolling through your work. Several of the above pictures have been brightening my dorm room since I returned to Tucson , so for that I thank you(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so welcome. And your last phrase made me think of Tosh.0, I don't know if you watch it. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. on occasion, tosh is hilarious but i like his stand up better hah.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...