A One Year Mark: Katie's Baptism

The Gospel of Jesus Christ brings happiness into peoples lives. A year ago today, my longtime friend, practically my fourth sister, Katie McGauley, became a Mormon. It's been a joy to look back at the night before her baptism -- a party at our favorite pizza spot, Barros --, the morning of the baptism, before and after, and then a small get together afterwards with her closest friends. It was one of the most memorable weekends that I can recall. Words cannot describe how proud I am of Katie of her decision and overcoming all of the adversity that is endlessly thrown her way. Her example has inspired me often. It still does.

A few shots from that glorious day... Look at the smile on Katie's face. I had never seen it that big.

Katie'sBaptism-18

Katie'sBaptism-6

Katie'sBaptism-9

Katie'sBaptism-3

Katie'sBaptism-14

Katie'sBaptism-10

Katie'sBaptism-27

Katie'sBaptism-21

Katie'sBaptism-50

Katie'sBaptism-45

Katie'sBaptism-44

Katie'sBaptism-43

Katie'sBaptism-36

Katie'sBaptism-38

Katie'sBaptism-49

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...