Kyleigh & James -The Engagement Collection-

It's strange that I've fallen so far behind on posting my work, that this couple is in fact, already married. Nonetheless, I will talk about them. You see the delightful lady below, she's smiling because she had the ability to get everyone at this shoot to laugh. Her wacky and piquant sense of humor has always remained most paramount to me. I practically giggle when I'm around her. Maybe I just always remain in a constant state of giddy anticipation when she's in close proximity, so I'm ready to laugh when she's ready to be funny. Which is always. There is no off switch to her flavorful funniness.

As you can see below, she's captured another heart with this lively trait. While James, a current fighter for freedom, and a future auto-mechanic, might succumb to Kyleigh's comedy central vibes, he carries a calm disposition. It's almost as if he's in the moment but he's thinking about other important matters as well. This exhibition of seriousness is rather interesting, and somewhat impressive. Together, these two individuals bear the perfect blend of comic and sincerity. More importantly, they are enchanted by each other. This is Kyleigh & James.


KyleighandJames_-69

KyleighandJames_-62

KyleighandJames_-42

KyleighandJames_-71

KyleighandJames_-53

KyleighandJames_-9

KyleighandJames_-35

KyleighandJames_-55

Collage2

KyleighandJames_-67

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...