Matt & Erika -The Wedding Collection-

It was a day where I had no excuse of "screwing it up". Or so I was told, defiantly, by the groom to be, my close friend, and the most lifelike version of your favorite Toy Story cowboy you'll ever encounter. I had just purchased my new camera and was feeling rather "en fuego" with my new and improved photographic power. So Matt quickly brought me backdown to reality, reminding me that I could still ruin things.


It's hard to ruin a wedding day that involves a bride & groom shoot on a basketball court. From the steps of the temple to the bombardment by bird seed (see last pic), these two pleasant Petersons were rollicking in the happiness of their wedding day. A teary eyed hug from a sister, a proud and gosh I love you so much gaze from Mom during the ring ceremony, a never forget dance with dad, it was all to be remembered and cherished. Here's to not being able to screw things up, even if I wanted to. This is the wedding day of Matt & Erika.


MattandErika_-120

Collage3

MattandErika_-3

MattandErika_-29

MattandErika_-139

MattandErika_-67

MattandErika_-126

MattandErika_-84

MattandErika_-157

MattandErika_-147

MattandErika_-165

Collage1

MattandErika_-81

Collage2

MattandErika_-106

MattandErika_-113

MattandErika_-101

MattandErika_-69

MattandErika_-170

MattandErika_-182

MattandErika_-244

MattandErika_-202

MattandErika_-253

MattandErika_-270

MattandErika_-274

MattandErika_-262

Collage4

1 comment:

  1. NIck, they are so unique and fun. Great job. I bet the couple loves them. The candid laughing shot with the mom. I love that. The leaves on his head. The rings on the rung. Cool cool cool

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...