Jessica Allen -The Model Collection-

When looking for a model for some of my new advertising material, I looked no further than my own backyard. I've known the Allen family for ages - I remember Melanie accompanying my older sister Chelsea a lot on family vacations, I was probably 12, but I was still crushing on her- I wasn't alone I'm sure. The Allen's are gorgeous! (my first use of an exclamation point should be enough proof) Every member of that family is deserving of their own Mona Lisa's. Enter Jessica & I's shoot.

A developing artist, a Gaga worshipper, and a surprisingly vocal conservative, Jessica Allen is a hodgepodge of interests and affections. She speaks in high toned voice, certainly not annoying, but different enough to stand out (I've always found the Allen tone to be endearing). On our way to the location, nibbling on flavored sunflower seeds (it was her current oral fad), she described her resistance towards complacency, and was forward about her desire to escape banality. She hopes to avoid the commonplace trap by making a move to Utah for a breath of fresh air (it'll be a lot colder air). She might be young, and slightly callow, but Jessica is wildly fun, and when she feels comfortable, she'll seek the adventurer out of you. Utah is a better place for having her. This is Jessica Allen.

JessicaAllen-131

JessicaAllen-29

JessicaMM(1)

JessicaAllen-122

JessicaAllen-65

JessicaAllen-93

JessicaAllen-46

Collage3

JessicaAllen-157

JessicaAllen-68

Collage2

JessicaAllen-16

JessicaAllen-62

JessicaAllen-21

JessicaAllen-127

JessicaAllen-40

JessicaAllen-132

Collage1

JessicaAllen-111

1 comment:

  1. I'd only have a dog if my husband absolutely NEEDED it. He'd have to do all the dirty work though, I'd just dress it up.


    Nice pictures :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...